UNC Coding Boot Camp


    June 16, 2k20 I started my first day at UNC's Coding Boot Camp. UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time course in web development now offered online due to COVID-19. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Git, C#, ASP.Net, and more. It's designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.


    I'll be updating my progress as I move forward and spotlight some of my creations here in hopes of being able to showcase the growth and development throughout my training. 




    In order to keep up with the industry standard, I've begun to invest time in GitHub. GitHub is a Git repository hosting service. While Git is a command-line tool, GitHub provides a Web-based graphical interface. It also provides access control and several collaboration features, such as wikis and basic task management tools for every project.

You can find my GitHub Repositories here.



No comments:

Post a Comment