Web API's

This week we learned about DOM API's and were tasked with making a quiz. Our instructor explained that in our careers we will probably be asked to complete a coding assignment which is typically a combination of multiple-choice questions and interactive challenges. I built a timed quiz focused on coding questions to prepare to be employer ready at the end of this course for the first 4 chapters. it was a responsive web design using JavaScript (53.2%) CSS (28.5%) and HTML (18.3%). I've started to add a signature footer to the end of my designs to lead back to me encase someone likes my GitHub designs. This was a bit challenging assignment due to the fact that I was trying to go beyond the requirements and create something more realistic. The Highscore's are sorted numerically by the highest to lowest, the input box will only take up to 4 initials, it's a fully responsive design to be able to quiz yourself on your phone and it even has a y overflow for the scoreboard encase you go over 7 scores. I'm going to continue working on designs more like this going forward. My goal is to be able to compete professionally. Also, I've realized that as the course has continued I've started laying the framework with HTML and making the design with CSS but Java is opening up a lot more functionality for the user. I'm excited to see where we go next!


Check it out here: Web APIs: Code Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment